Mind the lowercase revi!
I read most of the phab contents via email. Since Phabricator does not provide diff for description update, I will miss any new pings on description! Please @revi me on the comments.
The lazy user, who speaks Korean and English. Administrator on some wikis. How to read 'revi': ræbi.
- Always on UTC+9 unless otherwise noted.
- Personal: (trying to receive fewer spams, click the link and solve captcha)@ymhong.com (Current inbox stats)
- Work: firstname.lastname@example.org (Yes, I work for WMF, but anything done via this account is 100% (possibly more than that) personal, with a possible exception of a task with New-Editor-Experiences and/or Growth-Team . Work-related comments will usually have </workhat> at the end of the comment.)
- Messages sent elsewhere may be ignored. If you send personal email to work or vice versa, I may or may not reply. It's up to Schrödinger to decide.
- Hey marketers, your email will be fed to SpamFilter, and no reply will be given. Nice try, and thanks for improving my spam filter.
Profile Picture: © 2018 @kangdanakang All Right Reserved, used with permission.