Please don't deploy new namepsaces without having translations. I see gadget namepsaces.
- Mentioned In
- rMEXT68f485505c7f: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Gadgets…
rEGAD6ad53ef39652: Add Persian translations
rEFLWb1654b07f0ff: Fix Persian namespace name translation
rMEXT0828c475d580: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Flow…
T109235: Re-enable Special:AdvancedTranslate on translatewiki.net
- Mentioned Here
- T106177: Implement Gadget and Gadget definition namespaces plus their content models
Okay, new namespaces.
- You have not provided any reasons.
- No one can actually edit anything in the new Gadgets ones until a sysadmin (or someone allowed by CentralAuth for global group permissions, e.g. stewards for Wikimedia sites) configures it. (note to wikimedia stewards reading this: please don't do that yet)
- They're not ready, and have only been merged to master precisely so we can solicit translations for them before they start being used.
Just catching up on this: should this task have been titled "fix missing namespace translations" instead?
If there is a way to prevent Bad Things(TM) from happening again, then let's talk about that (I guess in a new task, since the patches associated with this one fit more cleanly within the "fix things already live" bucket).