Steps to reproduce
(perhaps unless you're James F):
- Open a page in VisualEditor at a Citoid-enabled wiki.
- Click somewhere in the text.
- Click the Cite button in the toolbar
- Switch to Manual/Re-Use, then close
- Click the Cite button again
# Check: Which tab did you get?
#* If it's either 'Manual' or 'Re-use', then where's the Cancel button?
#* If it's 'Automatic', then click on one of the others and repeat from Step 2.
If the Cancel button is missing, and you click back to the Automatic tab, then it reappears, and stays in place even when you go back to one of the other tabs.
Reproducible in Firefox/Ubuntu and Safari 9/Mac OS 10.10.5