Go through existing panels on https://wikimedia.biterg.io and check/decide which ones are not relevant for Wikimedia's needs and remove them.
As per 2017-03-24:
- Kill columns related to mailing lists and MediaWiki in favor of T116572: Add remaining KPIs to Overview once available in kibana, once ready. Those widgets are on the respective ML and MW dashboards already.
- "Commits by Timezone" (git_commits_timezone) feels unimportant but I'm unwilling to maintain a downstream change (C_) for this. Hence keep/ignore.
Gerrit Gerrit-Backlog Mailing Lists IRC
- "Last messages" and "Word Frequency" lists feel unimportant but I'm unwilling to maintain a downstream change (C_) for this. Hence keep/ignore.
- Kill "Git Summary" (git_main_numbers), already on Git dashboard
- "Last edits" and "Last created" lists feel unimportant but I'm unwilling to maintain a downstream change (C_) for this. Hence keep/ignore.
- "Assigned Organizations" (maniphest_issues_organizations_assignee, the pie chart) feels less interesting.
- Maniphest Backlog
- Potentially remove "Accumulated Time (days): Issues waiting to be closed" (maniphest_openissues_accumulated_backlog_time)? I don't see much useful information in that...
- Maniphest Timing
- Kill "Backlog" (maniphest_backlog) list of all items - no good use for us.
- (Submitters is duplicated from Maniphest but useful for filtering)