The page properties are changed asynchronously by the refreshLinks job and some of the content is dependent of page props. So we need to set up a topic for page_props change event so that we could rerender content in reaction to it. Afterwards a tacky solution for T145569 could be removed and replaced by the usage of that event.
Parts to be done:
- Set up the page/properties-change event schema
- Set up the mediawiki.page-properties-change topic
- Make Event-Platform extension emit the event
- Switch ChangeProp to the new event for page images summary update
- Stop producing a resource_change event with 'pageimage' tag in the extension.
- Remove reaction to the old event from ChangeProp