- On RC page select all filters form the same group (but not from 'User experience' category) and then dismiss the drop-down.
- Click on the trash bin icon to dismiss the selected filters in the 'Active filters' area.
- Click in the 'Active filters' area to display the drop down to make a new filter selection. The previously selected filters will be displayed in gray.
Note: If selected filter will be dismissed via 'x' - they will be displayed as active again in the drop down list.
The UI will look like this:
(1) I've selected a new filter 'Category changes', but previously selected and discarded filters are displayed in gray.
(2) Nothing is selected yet, but previously used filters are displayed in gray.