- Wrote wikitech reply.
- Wrote first blog post.
- Held meeting with mentor. Results included:
- Adding server-side tasks (specific tasks TBD)
- Developing high-level schema for changes.
- Agreeing that the script generating tables for aggregate data does not need to be merged, as long as it is posted to GitHub with tests.
- Discussing what can be saved from last year's attempt and what needs to go.
- Reviewed previous work on the project goals.
May 30–June 7
- Meeting on June 1
- Discussed what to salvage from last year's normal revision patch.
- Revised old patch.
June 8–June 14
- Meeting on June 8
- Last year's patch merged.
- Started new patch
- Wrote new tests
- Discussed design question on handling self-thanks.
- Meeting on June 13
- Discussed written tests
- Started work on planning Flow post handling. Agreed that a new patch would be submitted.
- Noted future work on log entries.
June 15–June 21
- Meeting on June 15
- Noted that I was ahead of schedule.
- Started work on log entry patches.
- Added thanks log entry class.
- Added tests.
- Global meeting on June 21
- Received answers to my evaluation questions.
June 22–June 28
- Meeting on June 22
- Discussed finishing weekly reports and blog posts.
- Finished work on log entry patches.
- Discussed existing prior patches that I posted.
- Agreed to changes to my project timeline.
- Log entry patches were merged.
June 29–July 5
- June 29 meeting rescheduled for July 3
- Meeting on July 3
- Posted screencast of simple bot that thanks random testwiki pages (link)
July 6–July 12
- Meeting on July 6
- Decided to move up bot script (phase 3)
July 13–July 19
- Started work on thanks reporting script.
- Meeting on July 13
- Discussed repository requirements
July 20–July 26
- Wrote passing tests for the script.
- Meeting on July 20
- Discussed my mailing list submission.
July 27–August 2
- Meeting canceled due to mentor unavailability
- Worked more on Flow thanking patch
August 3–August 9
- Weekly meeting
- Finished Flow thanking patch
August 10–August 16
- Meeting canceled due to finals/project
August 17–August 23
- Weekly meeting
- Posted Thanks notification-change logging patch as WIP
- Fixed up Flow revision patch
August 24–August 29
- Final evaluation