the changes that you have suggested are now incorporated to the WDCM Overview Dashboard:
I still need to expand upon the Description section, which essentially presents the Dashboard User Manual.
Please review the following changes:
- A dynamic semantic map of client projects is introduced under the 'Explore' tab, as suggested; the static map is moved under 'Highlights';
- Short verbal descriptions/guidelines for each chart are expanded upon on; an explanation of percentile ranks is introduced for the 'Client Projects Usage Volume' chart;
- Project types are now in line with https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q5296 as suggested;
- Brewer color sets are used to maximize the visual separability between project types; inconsistent color mappings are eliminated;
- Row separation in the Client Project Types chart should now be more obvious;
- A new table for client project Wikidata usage is introduced at the bottom of the Dashboard.