- User can login (and logout) with OAuth
- User can view/add/edit/delete their programs
- User can view/add/edit/delete their events
- User can view/add/edit/delete participants for an event
- User can calculate metrics for their event
- User can export event data in CSV and wikitext table format
- T189915: Add a link to let people query for "All wikipedias"
- T192180: Add support for Commons as a project on the backend
- T190456: Add support for Wikidata on the backend
- T190463: [Epic] Track metrics by categories:
Nice to haves/Research doc requests
- Autocompletion for usernames
- Autocompletion for wikis
- Common request from research document is to be able to see what all articles were created/edited during the event. This can be done to a certain extent through the View data interface in v1. Maybe something nicer in v2.
- Parse out bullets from participants list
- Add a metrics definitions / link definitions - this needs to be easily understandable. Not statistical jargon.
- All wiki option in “wiki list” when creating a program (languages)
- “Show” is confusing; maybe change to “add”, or “edit”. People aren’t sure how to edit or add people. Also, confusing because there was the “edit” button at the top. (For the Accordion sections)
- "Recalculate totals" is confusing. Use clearer language.
- Link to metric definitions on meta/elsewhere
Pitfalls to be aware of
- Validation of usernames for latin and non-latin languages
- Maybe accommodate both spaces and underscores in names
- Take care of trailing spaces in names