Since MediaWiki 1.30, on large pages under a mobile device, MobileFrontend+MinervaNeue takes a noticeable time to open sections (like 1 or even 2 seconds!), specially on Firefox (in Google Chrome this is less noticeable), to the point to be really annoying.
This wasn't the case in MediaWiki 1.29 with MobileFrontend (Minerva integrated), opening such sections were reasonably fast. Trust me, I've just upgraded to MediaWiki 1.30 and that's why I've noticed it.
This is happening on our wiki (see example, section "Movimientos", but others as well ).
I've tried to replicate it also on MediaWiki.org (less links and templates, substituting images): here, which is a bit less noticeable, probably because of less links and styles.
My device is Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 5.5' (CPU Snapdragon 615 1.5GHz, 8 cores, 2GB RAM)
Another thing that also I've noticed (may probably be worth creating a new task), is that the time it takes is increased when you try to open a section just after you scrolled. Also, sometimes, after scrolling, it opens the wrong section (this is random and not easy to reproduce, but happens sometimes)