Reported initially by User: Wurgl
- With page previews enabled
- Navigate to any article (example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Atlantic_hurricane_season)
- Perform a browser find for a term (example: period)
- Note the number of matches (example: 2 instances)
- Hover over an article link to display a preview (use a preview that contains a matching term)
- With the preview open perform the word search again (example: period)
Text within a page preview is not searchable using browser find.
There are additional matching terms. In the example, there are now 3 instances.
Note - There is a windows specific side effect that the user mentioned. Using F3 one can cycle through the matching words. This is how the user discovered it. One can also see it on Mac and Chromebook.