Does it need to wait a few days? Because the zwsp is still present.
I'm afraid it will be deployed on Thursday. Tuesday is reserved for group0 wikis, which are basically test.wikipedia.org, test2.wikipedia.org, test.wikidata.org and closed wikis. Group0 wikis serve as last check if everything works properly.
On Wednesday deploy happens on group1 wikis, which are non-Wikipedia projects and Wikipedias that opt-ined.
Finally on Thursday, deploy of new MW version happens on group2 wikis, which is the rest.
I perhaps can get the change backported to current version, but even that, it won't be deployed sooner than on Monday morning (US time), because of Thanksgiving.
If this issue annoy you very much, I will backport it and schedule for deployment, so you don't have wait till Thursday. Let me know.
Aah, thanks for correcting and clarifying, Urbanecm. =) Since this issue doesn't affect me, I'm fine with it waiting until Thursday, but obviously that also means my opinion on the matter is not relevant. =D
Thanks for explanation. As I am not familiar with deployment process, I think it'll available after merging and closing the task. We'll fine with the waiting. Thanks a million for the help.