- Dry run T213930
- Define a set of representative languages
- Define a set of dimensions for the map of verifiability: e.g. article popularity, topic, etc.
- Download Training data from Featured Articles by querying for all articles belonging to the corresponding category in each language, see: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q4387444
- Download Test data by randomly sampling articles for each language
- Create and Evaluate citation need models with the same logic as T186354 for each language
- Compute the proportion of unsourced content in all articles in the test set of each language
- Analyze unsourced content VS the dimensions defined above.
|Resolved||Miriam||T199187 [1.1] Conduct and publish research to map the “state of verifiability” of free knowledge|
|Resolved||Miriam||T213927 Create a first prototype of the "map of verifiability in Wikipedia"|
|Resolved||Miriam||T213930 First "Map of Verifiability" test|
|Resolved||Miriam||T221009 Improve the verifiability maps and release the results|