This quarter we will experiment with making VE the default mobile editor on 3 wikis. As part of this effort, it is important we communicate our rationale for doing so publicly. This will help create a shared understanding amongst our team and the wikis we're working with about why we think this experiment is a priority and what we are seeking to learn from/through it.
- Add clear CTA to lead section
- Add "switching between editors" to "What is changing" section
- Add A/B test experiment details: what questions are we seeking answers to? What measurements will we use to answer them?
Definition of "done"
- Share draft with Editing Team for comments
- Publish draft on MediaWiki
- Finish todos
MediaWiki project page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/VisualEditor_on_mobile/VE_mobile_default