It only happens when I'm logged in, it doesn't seem to behave like this when I'm logged out, or logged in as my bot.
Steps to reproduce:
- Logged in as me :)
- Go to a page in id.wiki (for example in the screenshot I used Saint Vincent dan Grenadine)
- The interwiki for English WP doesn't appear on the shortlist, so I searched for "Inggris" or "English", both showing the autocomplete, but it doesn't appear in the search result. I looked
- On the list of "Whole world" (Seluruh dunia), English also doesn't appear
- On the list of "America" (Amerika), English also doesn't appear
- Only in the list of "Europe" does English appear
Based on the suggestion and sorted result, it seems that the German language (Jerman) had an unusually high position, and it appears in all continent. Not sure if this is related or not.