Steps to Reproduce:
- Visit any Geo-coded image on Commons,
- Example: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1976-04-21-tonwarenindustrie-wiesloch-bernhard-koenig-403a-diema-ds40-1930-1956-kabine.png
- Observe "View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap" link.
- Click link OpenStreetMap link.
- Example: https://tools.wmflabs.org/wiwosm/osm-on-ol/commons-on-osm.php?zoom=18&lat=049.302980&lon=0008.680040
- Observe lack of this or any other geo-coded images.
- Observe that the KML being used for the map returns zero, or very few results.
What actually happens:
- An OpenStreetMap with zero/few results is shown.
What should happen:
- The map should be full with images, showing the position and direction or each image
Issue appears to have been occuring since at least March 2019: