As an admin I want the list of unprotected and very used Wikidata Items to be regularly generated in order to semi-protect these Items and comply with Wikidata:Requests for comment/semi-protection to prevent vandalism on most used Items.
- The list L of QIDs of Wikidata entities E is generated each time T with a structure S.
- E are all the unprotected Wikidata Items whose data is used by 500 Wikimedia pages or more.
- T corresponds to a well-known and technically acceptable frequency.
- T equals or exceeds the approximate frequency with which a significant number of Items outside E become part of E.
- S is just one QID per line, each of which is separated by a Unix-style line break.
- L is not in any particular order.
- L is available from Wikimedia Toolforge to the bot that will regularly semi-protect E.
- L is not publicly available.
- What T is convenient and feasible?
- Is a stability criterion necessary? E.g., an Item I in E is only listed in L if it was already in E in the previous run.