The search satisfaction schema records various information about DYM usage, but we've never used it for anything so don't have any metrics. Work with a sample of the data and see if we have useful metrics here.
The result of this ticket will be a jupyter notebook commited to the relforge repository to calculate and display metrics, and potentially minor patches to data collection as necessary.
Potential metrics. % of X refers to either per-search or per-session:
- % of X shown a dym suggestion
- % of X shown the search results of a dym suggestion
- ^ but excluding 'autorewrite'?
- % of X shown a dym suggestion that clicked through to dym results
- % of X shown dym results that clicked a result