- Chrome on Android,
- desktop version,
- any Wikipedia (checked on English, Russian and French),
- wiki-code editor,
- syntax highlight enabled,
- both logged-in and anonymous, including in Private mode.
How to reproduce:
- open any article with infobox,
- put the cursor in the end of any parameter value,
- print anything.
- the cursor will transfer to the next line,
- spaces before equal sign will be replaced by non-breaking spaces.
Usually "space - space - space - space" are replaced by "space - nbsp - space - nbsp", see https://en.wikipedia.org/w/?diff=917776868 as an example.
Mediawiki considers "param space nbsp" as different from "param space space" = "param" (see https://ru.wikipedia.org/w/?oldid=102360604 and https://ru.wikipedia.org/w/?oldid=102360613), so infobox mysteriously ignores parameter, although visually everything is all right.