"As a Curator, I want to get a revision and its contents, so that I can read it whenever I want."
Return the revision of a page without content.
Request payload: none
Body: JSON, object with following fields:
- id: revision ID
- page: Object with these fields
- id: ID of the page
- title: current title of the page (might have been changed)
- user: user who made the change, object with these fields
- id: ID of the user or null for anonymous
- name: name of the user or unique identifier for anonymous
- comment: User comment ("edit summary") describing the change that generated this revision
- timestamp: time the revision was made
- size: size of the revision in "bogobytes" (as from DB, usually bytes)
- delta: change from previous revision in "bogobytes" (as from DB, usually bytes)
- html: reversible HTML content of the page as generated by Parsoid, including all slots, for current user