- we used to have the same problem with puppeteer, resolved by running each test in a separate tab
- webdriverio, puppeteer and cypress are running the same tests, only cypress is failing
- create a page with mediawiki in an iframe and try to log in, check if you're getting the error message
- move code from 601375
- to the first separate patch, make sure each test is in a separate file
- the second separate patch, try not using mwbot and see if that fixes the problem (this patch doesn't have each test is in a separate file)
- optionally, create a third separate patch, combining the two above patches (each test is in a separate file, not using mwbot)
When I try to Login or Create a new Account with Cypress, I keep getting the error shown in the picture below.
The tests for logging in an account work fine locally using Mediawiki-Docker but fail with this error on the CI.
The same error message at in T258121: Logging in to a wiki sometimes fails with 'sessionfailure' error (coinciding with SameSite rollout).