Disable current mobile view for 2ColConflict interface and show the legacy version on mobile.
It appears like this situation can only happen under rare circumstances. When I enable mobile view first and then cause an edit conflict, all I get is an error message telling me that a conflict happened.
What I have to do is:
- Make sure I'm in desktop mode.
- Start editing a page.
- Cause an edit conflict in an incognito tab.
- Try to save the first edit. Now I get the TwoColConflict UI.
- Don't resolve the conflict yet. Instead, open a new tab and switch to mobile view in that tab.
- Reload the first tab. Now a broken mobile experience is shown.