To prepare for upstream changes, we need to drop the revision view fields: rev_text_id, rev_content_model, and rev_content_format and the archive view fields: ar_text_id, ar_content_model, and ar_content_format
These are apparently not being updated upstream already. This also needs to include the definition of all derivative views, including the _userindex views and the _compat views (if they are affected, and they likely are)
- Announce the change (2 weeks out)
- Prep the patch for review around the same time
- Merge the patch just before deploy unless a new wiki request comes down the pipe
- Beginning on 2020-05-25, depool the replicas and run the maintain-views script one at a time on each replica host, across all wikis
- Repool and check everything.