In Timeless's "tablet" layout there are multiple dropdown menus at the top of the page. They work fine in desktop mode, but when used with MobileFrontend's mobile mode, they can't be expanded.
This was tested on 1.34 and current master using Chrome 81 and Firefox 68.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install both MobileFrontend and Timeless.
- Go to any page on the wiki and append ?useformat=mobile&useskin=timeless to page's adress.
- Size the window so that tablet mode kicks in (as shown on screenshot above).
- Try expanding any menu at the top of the page.
Something is broken with Timeless's JS. I'm not sure how this works, but I could resolve the issue by:
- Making skins.timeless.mobile depend on skins.timeless.js
- Making skins.timeless.js target both desktop and mobile
This is probably wrong, but it does fix the issue.