We will need at the very least:
- apache httpd image. Will need to have the ability to add a complex configuration to it. This image can be based on debian buster. Unclear how we will want to manage logging.
- php-fpm image. This should be relatively straightforward once we've figured out how to tackle T263545 correctly
- mcrouter image.
- nutcracker image - Hopefully the need for this will go away soon.
- php/apache exporters images - this will need to be expanded and evaluated, but we surely need:
- one php-fpm exporter. We have multiple right now and we should unify them somehow.
- one apache status exporter
- mtail to read the apache logs
- mcrouter exporter image