We're building visualizations and dashboards for the Structured Data team that require access to private data. @mwilliams was added to the wmf group in T249844, we now need to get him added to the analytics-privatedata-users group as mentioned here. He does not need SSH access.
Requestor provided information and prerequisites
This section is to be completed by the individual requesting access.
- Wikitech username: MWilliams (WMF)
- Preferred shell username: mwilliams
- Email address: email@example.com
- Requested group membership: analytics-privatedata-users
- Reason for access: See explanation above.
- Name of approving party (hiring manager for WMF staff):
- Requestor -- Please Acknowledge that you have read and signed the L3 Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities document:
- Requestor -- Please coordinate obtaining a comment of approval on this task from the approving party.
SRE Clinic Duty Confirmation Checklist for Access Requests
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered, including expansion to existing access. Please double check the step has been completed before checking it off.
This section is to be confirmed and completed by a member of the SRE team.
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - Patchset for access request - https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/operations/puppet/+/658992
For additional details regarding access request requirements, please see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access