Session Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOj44Rbh0tM&t
mediawiki, extensions, hooks
Session type (select one):
- Presentation (including Q/A) - 25 mins
- Discussion (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Workshop (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Lightning talk - 5 mins
Venue (select one):
- I would like to be on the main track
- I wouldn't mind being on the main track
- I need a Jitsi room for the session
When are you available to have the session?
Please share your availability on 22 - 23 May in UTC or your local time zone
flexible between 12:00 and 22:00 CEST
Converting hook handlers from static methods to handler objects and introducing dependency injection.
What will participants get out of this session? (~50 words)
Information about improving extensions by migrating to the new hook system.
(Optional) Additional resources: