Username or display name (will be displayed publicly): @lucamauri
Categories/Tags/Keywords (up to 5): Wikibase, Extension, How-to, System administration
Session type (select one):
- Presentation (including Q/A) - 25 mins
- Discussion (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Workshop (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Lightning talk - 5 mins
Venue (select one):
- I would like to be on the main track
- I wouldn't mind being on the main track
- I need a Jitsi room for the session
When are you available to have the session?
7:00 - 14:00 or 17:30 - 20:00 both days
Short description of the session (~150 words):
This presentation will explain how to setup a Wikibase client / server installation on two existing MediaWiki instances. It will explain all the basics of the preocess.
- MediaWiki administrators who needs knowledge in Wikibase setup
- documentarians who wants to improve Wikibase documentation.
What will participants get out of this session? (~50 words)
Complete information on how to setup a custom Wikibase instance
This presentation was already made during the itWikiCon2020 in italian, more information and the link to the document presented area available at the event's page.