Write the description below
Now that we have the new machines there (T274945), install and incorporate them to the eqiad cluster using cookbooks.
Note that there's some part of it that has to be done manually:
- Check if the disk hardware model has support to disable write cache, if so:
- Add entry to profile::ceph::osd::disk_models_without_write_cache
- Change host role and add puppet hiera info:
- manifests/site.pp (to the wmcs::ceph::osd role)
The above will add the packages, configuration and credentials necesary to configure the OSD.
- Create the cookbook
- Update that page to include the cookbook