Let's start testing out Bullseye + 10.4.
We are going to go for Bullseye and 10.4 rather than 10.5 or 10.6 in order to minimize the amount of variables that could impact performance.
- Compile and package 10.4 for Bullseye
- Reimage db1125 replica (test-cluster host) with Bullseye (tested both: keeping /srv and wiping it entirely)
- Reimage db1124 master (test-cluster) with Bullseye
- Reimage db1128 (it was m5 master, but it is now a spare after T288720). Reimage it with bullseye and move it to s1 to let it replicate.
- Reimage pc2014 (pc1, codfw spare) with Bullseye and let it replicate