https://drift-tracker.toolforge.org/report/core/ shows a schema drift for:
Mismatching field type of oldimage.oi_timestamp
on s1, s2, s3, s4, s7
According to T42626 the timestamp should be adjust from varbinary(14) to binary(14) because there is no need to hold infinite.
The column was added in d82c14fb4fbac288b42ca5918b0a72f33ecb1e69#change-pVGjpnYAcwz0
There is no ready ALTER statement in the commit history.
ALTER TABLE /*_*/oldimage CHANGE oi_timestamp oi_timestamp BINARY(14) NOT NULL;
- ALTERs to run: see above
- Where to run those changes: s1, s2, s3, s4, s7 - list of wikis needs to be created
- When to run those changes: any time
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: beta cluster is running with the new schema
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: no change of the existing rules