This task covers setting up the files needed to start developing the TextArea component as a work-in-progress component (i.e. not yet exported for use by Codex users).
- TextArea.vue file is created. The template should just contain a <textarea> element at this point, and no props or styles need to be applied yet.
- TextArea is set up as a WIP component
- TextArea.test.ts is set up with a single snapshot test. Note that we set up snapshot tests by creating an array of test cases—you can do this, but just with a single test case for now.
- TextArea.snaps.ts has been generated and contains a single snapshot showing the <textarea> element
- TextAreaDemo.vue has been added to the Vite Sandbox for local development. When you run npm run dev locally, you can see the TextArea component demo.