Mon, Oct 3
Pushing to code review; seeking @Catrope's input on decision to move GlobalWatchlist migration out-of-scope for this task.
Wed, Sep 28
@ifried I believe this was the only actionable item for Gregory from the tabs discussion today at Design/Engineering sync; feel free to edit. Thanks!
Tue, Sep 27
Mon, Sep 26
Hey @Krinkle , wanted to check in and see if 1) you had an estimated completion date in mind for this review; 2) any detail is missing from our side. Please let me know if a discussion with Campaigns engineers would be helpful at all. Thanks!
needs refinement as we head into implementation
LD will set up time to discuss remediation
For the "core offering" section it would be great to frame it in terms of the value proposition for teams using Codex (i.e., what's in it for me, what's at stake, why should I care?).
Fri, Sep 23
Ah gotcha, thanks @Daimona for catching this! Just updated the description.
Thu, Sep 22
Wed, Sep 21
Technical feedback summary (notes):
Tue, Sep 20
Looks like it's working as expected now; thank you so much @Aklapper !
Mon, Sep 19
Hello @Teleosteen and welcome! Agreed that we should add this to the documentation (e.g., "how to reach us for support outside of Phabricator" - thank you for suggesting it.
I think risk assessment and how to use the Design System without using Codex could be broken out into separate followup tasks (I will do that); in the meantime moving this over to Product Sign-off for the completed scope!
- updating to 5 points because it's a change to mediawiki core
- OK to leave in "up next" for now -review at next planning mtg