Steps to replicate the issue (include links if applicable):
- Fill out the incident report form
- Check the box for "Something else"
- Fill in some text in the free text area for the "Something else" field
- Uncheck the box for "Something else"
- The form posts the free text area contents for "something else" even though the checkbox is unchecked
What should have happened instead?:
The "something else" text field contents should not be posted if the "something else" checkbox is unchecked.
Software version (skip for WMF-hosted wikis like Wikipedia):
Other information (browser name/version, screenshots, etc.):