We need to verify click tracking instrumentation for the user preferences panel, specifically for a dropdown and a sidebar.
Ensure that the user's privacy and data security are maintained in accordance with WMF data handling policies and regulations.
Note: This is different from QA WebUIScroll and *webUIActions schema port to the new metrics platform. We want to focus on how the new fields look
- Query DesktopWebUIActions and mediawiki_web_ui_actions tables
- Ensure the following events are present in database:
|Event was logged
|User chooses Column Width Standard
|User chooses Column Width Wide
|User chooses Font Size Small
|User chooses Font Size Standard
|User chooses Font Size Large
|User chooses Font Size X-Large
Additional Questions for Analyst
- How do the events in the table above differ based on whether it's from the new mediawiki_web_ui_actions through Metrics Platform vs. our current DesktopWebUIActions instrument?
- Do you see any problems or obstacles to data collection with the new MP table?
- Do you see any room for improvement in the new schema naming and structure?