Page MenuHomePhabricator

Change namespaces configuration - ku.wikipedia
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

Bug initially reported by ghybu.w@gmail.com (cf. bug #37436).

The name of some projects are amended by adding a suffix ("-yê", "yî" or "ê"
according to the word or the last letter of the name of the project), these
changes can not be done on translatewiki.net.

  • {{ns:Project talk}} => Gotûbêja Wîkîpediyayê
  • {{ns:101}} => Gotûbêja portalê

Version: unspecified
Severity: enhancement
URL: http://ku.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=W%C3%AEk%C3%AEpediya:D%C3%AEwan/p%C3%AA%C5%9Fniyar&oldid=478508#Guft.C3.BBgo.2C_gift.C3.BBgo.2C_wut.C3.BBw.C3.AAj.2C_got.C3.BBb.C3.AAj_.C3.BB_n.C3.AEqa.C5.9F.2C_behs.2C_genge.C5.9F.C3.AE

Details

Reference
bz37521

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Medium.Nov 22 2014, 12:29 AM
bzimport set Reference to bz37521.

Change has been successfully merged into the git repository, and then deployed in live cluster by Reedy at 20:20 UTC.

QA: Verified through API. The new namespace configuration is well available.

Verification link: http://ku.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&meta=siteinfo&siprop=namespaces|namespacealiases

Mentioned in SAL (#wikimedia-operations) [2016-12-12T13:55:06Z] <hashar> Fixing duplicate kuwiki articles T39521

Restricted Application added a subscriber: Matanya. · View Herald TranscriptDec 12 2016, 1:55 PM
hashar added a subscriber: hashar.Dec 12 2016, 1:56 PM

A new namespace alias is being requested via T152815 and I found out we had two pages conflicting due to this portal addition. I got them fixed:

$ mwscript namespaceDupes.php --wiki=kuwiki --fix
0 pages to fix, 0 were resolvable.

pagelinks from=39013 ns=0 dbk=Portal:Bûyerên_rojane -> Portal:Bûyerên_rojane
pagelinks from=19994 ns=0 dbk=Portal:Erdnîgarî -> Portal:Erdnîgarî
2 links to fix, 2 were resolvable.

Looks good!