From the code itself:
- $wgFlowParsoidTitle is an ugly hack. As long as posts only appear on 1
- page, we can just omit $title parameter & fallback to $wgTitle.
- For API calls, however, $wgTitle will not contain the Title
- object for the page we're submitting Flow changes. That's where
- $wgFlowParsoidTitle comes in to play, which will be set from API to
- container the correct Title object. *
- We should definitely think about a nicer way to pass the correct
- title to this method, from wherever it is being called from. */
Using $wgTitle is already bad, working around the fact the API doesn't set it is blegh.