- use google chrome (tested with 34.0.1847.137 m)
- open [[Buchberg (Zittau Mountains)]] for editing (non-visual editor)
- do not click anywhere in the textbox,
- through "advance", open search and replace
- "search for: "wooded", replace with: "Wooded"
- click "Replace" (*not* "Replace All")
Notice that the tool added "Wooded" before the first character in the box.
- without closing the search&replace form or changing anything in it, click after the word "wooded", such that the caret is blinking immediately after the last "d"
- click "Replace" again. notice that instead of replacing the "wooded", the tool adds "Wooded" just in front of it.
see also: bug 42073