On https://it.wikivoyage.org, the page "Speciale:CancellaRevisione" (see as an example this page: https://it.wikivoyage.org/w/index.php?title=Speciale:CancellaRevisione&target=Speciale%3ARegistri%2Fdelete&type=logging&ids=279691) has a wrong tabindex order.
- wpHidePrimary HAS NOT a tabindex
- wpHideComment HAS NOT a tabindex
- wpHideUser HAS NOT a tabindex
- wpRevDeleteReasonList has tabindex=1
- wpReason HAS NOT a tabindex
- submit HAS NOT a tabindex
- search has tabindex=2
Because of this, after the selection of the delete reason, the tab click bring the focus from wpRevDeleteReasonList to search instead of wpReason.
The right tabindex order should be the following:
- wpHidePrimary: tabindex=1
- wpHideComment: tabindex=2
- wpHideUser: tabindex=3
- wpRevDeleteReasonList: tabindex=4
- wpReason: tabindex=5
- submit: tabindex=6
- search: tabindex=7
I'm not sure 100% but I think that previously this was working fine.
Can someone fix it?