Short description: The users_to_rename table will contain a list of users who we plan to rename in the SUL finalisation, and their "status": notified on-wiki, notified by email, and finally renamed.
Which wikis are affected: "centralauth" database.
Which tables: users_to_rename
What is the change to those tables: Creation.
Links to gerrit changes and/or other related bug reports.
- Table to store a list of users
- who will be renamed in the
- glorious finalization.
CREATE TABLE /*_*/users_to_rename (
- id utr_id int primary key auto_increment,
- username utr_name varchar(255) binary not null,
- wiki the user is on utr_wiki varchar(255) binary not null,
- bitfield of a user's status
- could be: notified via email, talk page, and finally: renamed utr_status int default 0
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX /*i*/utr_user ON /*_*/users_to_rename (utr_name, utr_wiki);
CREATE INDEX /*i*/utr_notif ON /*_*/users_to_rename (utr_status);