- set up dummy projects to test against
- do burndown charts render a truthful and clear representation of what's happening in a sprint? EG are all story points in the sprint represented there? if we close a task as done, does the line on the burndown chart go down?
- are charts easy to access and to find?
- what happens if you add a task to a sprint after the sprint has started?
- if we decline a task after it's been pulled into a sprint, what happens to the burndown line?
- what happens if a task belongs to more than one project?
- are the known issues with brundowns in phabricator tracked somewhere? is someone working on them?
Result: write-up sent to TPG mailing list