Reasoning: These options are not used and/or empty most of the time. We even removed $options parameters from certain constructors. This is a step towards possibly getting rid of more of these $options. Making them optional is free in PHP and not a breaking change.
Some of these patches are fixing actual bugs, like using the wrong $options variable or calling methods on an $options object that can be null.
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/194112/ (merged)
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/194530/ (merged)
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/199858 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Common/pull/16 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Geo/pull/43 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Geo/pull/47 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Interfaces/pull/7 (merged and released as 0.1.5)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Number/pull/22 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Number/pull/28 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/43 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/46 (merged)
- https://github.com/DataValues/Time/pull/48 (merged)