Zero partners have been notified their dashboards have moved.
- Take live backup of gp with Wikipedia Zero, so we can roll-back the removal if needed. See /var/lib/limn/gp-with-wp-zero-2015-03-20-qchris on limn1
- Serve the replacement text instead of Wikipedia Zero dashboards
- Remove live Wikipedia Zero dashboards data from limn1
- Turn off cron job that fetches data on limn1 (user: limn)
- Turn off cron job that computes daily data on stat1002 (user: qchris)
- Mark “Analytics/Wikipedia Zero” wikitech page obsolete.
- Remove “Analytics/Wikipedia Zero” as stream consumer from wikitech pages.
- Tell dfoy that the dashboards are offline. (kevinator said to handle that)
- Wait a week (That is until 2015-03-27)
- Remove cron job that fetches data on limn1 (user: limn)
- Remove live backup of gp setup (that still includes Wikipedia Zero dashboards). I.e.: Remove /var/lib/limn/gp-with-wp-zero-2015-03-20-qchris on limn1
- Remove cron job that computes daily data on stat1002 (user: qchris)
- Remove Wikipedia Zero setup on stat1002. (/home/qchris/wikipedia-zero)
- Remove the wikipedia-zero data repo from gerrit
- Remove the wikipedia-zero data repo from github and other replication targets
- Add a deprecated sign to analytics/wp-zero script-repo
Here is the list of zero dashboards: https://office.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Zero/Dashboards
Here's the text to replace the dashboards with:
|This Wikipedia Zero dashboard is no longer available. It has been replaced by a new system which requires a username and password. Please contact your partner manager, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.|