Week 1 (May 25–31)
Week 2 (June 1–7)
- Reformatted design method, replacing high-level overall design with detailed "Phase 1" design.
- Microtask patch merged.
- Submitted patch for created subtask T101146 (classes and UUIDs).
- Created additional subtasks for second part of Phase 1.
- Added decorator to site.py (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/216114/)
Week 3 (June 8–14)
- Patch for subtask T101146 merged.
- Submitted patch for second part of Phase 1 (initially T101260; eventually T101261 and T101262 as well)
- Looked into possible generator implementations for loading topics and replies.
Week 4 (June 15–21)
- Made revisions to Phase 1/Part 2 patch in response to developer comments.
- Began work on PHP tasks, including T85521.
Week 5 (June 22–28)
- Patch submitted for T85521.
- Continued work on Part 2 patch.
Week 6 (June 29–July 5)
- Added method in APISite to load a topiclist.
- Added associated generator for Board and class method in Topic to create objects from the data.
- Added a method returning a list of a post's replies.
- Wrote a patch adding view-post-history and view-topic-history API calls to Flow.
- Submitted midterm evaluation.
Week 7 (July 6–12)
- Responded to developer comments on my Pywikibot (content loading) and Flow (exposing revision history) patches.
- Submitted a patch to add topics to boards.
- Performed initial testing on that patch and had a new board created on the testwiki for Pywikibot testing.
Week 8 (July 13–19)
- No meeting (personal matters)
- Added tests for constructor static methods.
- Uploaded patch for replying to topics (T105439)
Week 9 (July 20–26)
- Continued adding tests for data-based construction of Post and Topic objects
- Meeting canceled due to personal matter
Week 10 (July 27–August 2)
- Updated Flow post/topic history patch
- Updated all three PWB patches to address concerns
Week 11 (August 3–9)
- Merged Flow post/topic history patch
- Merged content loading patch
Meeting (August 7)
- Merge Flow loading changeset
- Merge Flow new topic and reply changesets
- Begin work on T108288
Week 12 (August 10–16)
- Merged topic creation and reply patches
- Uploaded patch for locking and unlocking topics (T108288)
- Discussed possible demos for evaluation (T108969)
Week 13 (August 17–23)
- Merged topic locking/unlocking patch
- All code submitted during project merged
- Began and completed work on demo
- Completed wrap-up report
- Added API and end-user documentation
Week 14 (August 24–28)
- Submitted final evaluation
- Project complete!