The user satisfaction backup KPIs would benefit from some extra data in the EventLogging table. Our proposed additions are:
- A per-user UUID that persists for longer than the search session - probably 24 hours.
- The (unhashed) search query that the user submitted. (Needed just once per SERP.)
- The actual ID (not a pseudorandom ID) of the page that was landed on.
- Number of results returned to the user. (Needed just once per SERP.)
- The rank of the visited page as it was on SERP.
- For check-in events: has the user scrolled the page since the last check-in?