- Open a Flow board - e.g. http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Talk:ET24 - click to Reply
- In Reply area, with VE mode, click on the link icon
- a new (different) layout of the Link inspector will be displayed - look at the screenshot in Comments
- the opened Link inspector becomes "sticky" - canot get rid of it by clicking/typing outside the Link inspector
- during a current user session, the same link inspector layout will be displayed every time I click to post Reply
- in above Reply text areas, a normal layout for the Link inspector is displayed
ve-ui-educationPopup-header" seems to be a new feature that appears only first time when you click on the Link Inpsector during a user session. The description of the issue is corrected.