The test was actually turned on in November, so as of Dec 1 we have enough data to analyze. We would like to do at least an initial verification that the test data is valid as soon as possible.
- "postulated" is unnecessarily academic.
- The first sentence of the Introduction; will it, or is that our hypothesis? It shouldn't be made as a statement if it is.
- Suggest linking to the last report inline, and in prose, rather than academic-style referencing.
- What are status quo settings?
- "pseudo-random yet deterministic" is too complicated. "The sampling process was random but on a per-user basis; if a user was selected, all of their queries were included"
- IP/UA/XFF is not unique