- Manlleus opted in to the beta feature and then opted-out again the next day: https://ca.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Especial:Registre&page=Usuari+Discussi%C3%B3%3AManlleus
- He was opting in/out whilst trying to reproduce another bug to give more details on it.
- I found the situation as:
- a redlink at the usertalkpage, with the history in image 1 (below)
- A message at this topic mentioning the problem
- So, I tried to move the archived Flow board back to that usertalkpage location, with the page-move tool.
- It said it was successful, but when I opened the usertalkpage it had this message (image 2 (below))
- I page-moved the Flow board to Usuari Discussió:Manlleus/Arxiu Flow 2 which worked normally
Invalid value was provided for loading Flow content. Return to Portada. [ae816efa] 2015-12-14 22:46:29: Fatal exception of type "Flow\Exception\InvalidInputException"