A PDF file created by bookcmd=render_article&writer=rdf2latex contains a lot of errors. This task replaces T121349 detail #7 and #8.
The templates "Mathe für Nicht-Freaks" use different textstyles for the first word and the details in parantheses:
- "Satz" and "Beweis" should be typed <strong>, not "normal" - see error #7 on page 4 in appendix 2.
- "Definition" is strong (correct), but the text in parantheses should be italic, not bold - see error #8 on page 5 in appendix 2.
Template definitions see here:
How to check the problem
- MathML in user preferences / appearance.
- de-Wikibooks chapter "Komplexe_Zahlen/_Darstellungsformen" - the requested page (Internet Explorer 11 isn't able to show correct formulas using MathML)
- Use Print/Preview/Print of the browser (here: Firefox 42.0) - every part of the page is printed correctly (IE isn't able to show any formulas)
- Use Special:Book render_article rdf2latex and store the created pdf file.
- Appendix 1 F3079535 is the created pdf file without any change.
- Appendix 2 F3079554 shows the error described above.
Multiple occurrencies of the same fault aren't marked normally. More errors are described in other tasks. (In appendix 2 there are additional faults caused by convertion to OpenOfficeGraph odg but irrelevant to MediaWiki problems.)