(This task is an outcome of T131435.)
One of the outcomes of T131435 is that the current WLM Tech Folks do not have capacity for significant work.
- Operations: Making sure things run
- → OK, JeanFred & André as back-up
- Development: Bug fixes and new features
- → Maarten can chip-in some time ;
- → André may be able to allocate some staff time ;
- → WMDE?
- → (Jean-Fred will focus on Ops)
- We will provide basic bug fixing on the condition that someone steps in as « product owner » for it − triaging tasks, answering basic questions, etc. This does not need to be a tech person.
- New sources: Adding new sources/countries → ????
The conclusion is that we commit to maintain the current level of service (Operations), and may be able to provide basic bug fixing. Unless more people step in for working on the WLM infrastructure (Wiki-Loves-Monuments-API, Wiki-Loves-Monuments-Database and ErfgoedBot), no new features (except *maybe* those from T131491) will be worked on, and no new sources will be added to the Database.
This has to be communicated to all chapters and teams planning to organise WLM.